What makes Lypo-Spheric® Vitamin C so special?
We know how good Vitamin C is for your overall heath.
It supports your immune system, is necessary for tissue repair, helps support the immune defences, supports muscle tone and is a powerful antioxidant.
Problem is, regular Vitamin C can be destroyed in the digestive system and flushed from the body without providing a benefit. Obviously if it can’t get into your bloodstream it can’t do its job!
That’s why LivOn developed Lypo-Spheric® Vitamin C. What makes Lypo-Spheric® Vitamin C so unique is that it uses liposomes to protect the active nutrients during digestion.
This means more Vitamin C is absorbed by your cells with the nutrients still intact and ready to work.
Why is Lypo-Spheric® Vitamin C a gel?
Lypo-Spheric® Vitamin C is a gel because it’s made with high quality Phospholipids (Phospholipids are essential for the integrity of our cell membranes).
Any product that is a watery liquid in a sachet is not Lypo-Spheric® Vitamin C.
If it doesn’t say Lypo-Spheric® on the box it isn’t Lypo-Spheric® Vitamin C.
How to take Lypo-Spheric® Vitamin C
- In a small glass (ideally a ‘shot’ glass) add one mouthful of water (i.e. as much water as you can swallow in one go)
- Squeeze the contents of the sachet down into the lower half of the sachet
- Tear the top off the sachet and squeeze the contents into the water folding the sachet in half as you squeeze the contents out. This will ensure that you get the most out of the sachet
- The contents will sink to the bottom in the glass. Don’t stir it around
- Swallow the contents in one go (‘down the hatch’ style). This is important because only this way is it possible to avoid the product (which is sticky) sticking to the side of the glass and thus wasting some of it
- It is best to take it around 15 minutes before a meal
- Drink plenty of water (preferably filtered) during the day
Find where to get this medicine: